Tuesday, August 19, 2008

56th Anniversary -- August 15, 2008















We had a nice dinner party for our Fifty-sixth Anniversary, there were nine couples of Senior Missionaries who came to celebrate with us. Lorie's Secret Garden restaurant in Palmyra did a really nice buffet for us in their banquet room and it was really fun. Following dinner we went outside and there was a parade (in our honor, Ray would say), but it really was for the Wayne Co. Fair. I've never seen so many fire engines in one parade before! It was about like the Round Valley parade in Arizona, only they substituted fire engines for the horses. HA

4 comments:

Kristi said...

It's YOUR Anniversary, so where are you guys?? You need to put some pictures of YOU on there too! If you don't have any pictures, see if Linda has some on her camera and get them from her...you know...use that "purse" jump drive!!

Bea said...

Congratulations on your anniversary :o) I am glad you are enjoying your service, we miss you at the Temple but............... since you cannot be cloned we will let them have you for a while. :o) but remember yoou belong to Tuesday 3rd. :o) We pray for your success and safety. Sounds like a great adventure. AND, Saturday mornings in the Palmyra Temple!!!!!!! it doesn't get much better than that. Love you, miss you :o)

Bea said...

I was delighted to see you had visited my blog. Feel welcome anytime. I had a wonderful day. I am going to flip flop my age, now I am 17 again. Well, I can think I am but my body has not bought into that concept. :o) Never mind, I am here to tell the tale. :o)

Kristi said...

TIME for a new POST!! I want more pictures, and you need to practice more...on the computer that is!!